- Antique fashion engagement ring
- Lab-created round moissanite 7.5mm, 1-1/2ct DEW (HI color, VS clarity)
- Natural-grown diamond accents
- High polished 14k white gold
- Traditional metalwork the use of milgrain and etched engravings
- Available in US sizes 4 to 11
- Kobelli guarantees ethical practices and conflict-free materials
- Ring Comes Packed into a Giftable Box
- Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required
- Ships Fast with Expedited Services and products from Southern California
- Under Warranty by Kobelli Unless Tampered With
- Vintage Etched Cathedral Mixed Stone Engagement Ring in 14k Gold
The astounding design of the generally popular Kobelli 7.5mm Round Moissanite and Diamond Accent Antique Engagement Ring is decorated with two hidden ‘peek-a-boo’ white diamonds on either side of the profile and one large created moissanite gemstone at the 4-prong head.
Gold etched engravings define this distinguished antique engagement ring with masterclass craftsmanship. A cathedral setting carries to the highest the generously sized round brilliant-cut moissanite of same old near colorless quality (H-I color). The engravings along the band are framed by milgrain edges for an additional pop of shimmer and dynamic textures. Two bezel-set hidden diamonds are embellished to either side of the profile for additional detailing. With the high polish finish at the 14-karat white gold, this ring will shine with wonderment the instant you pop open the box.
Any Questions Left Below Will likely be Answered Promptly by Kobelli Customer Service!
Center stone is a 7.5mm Genuine Kobelli Moissanite
Features two small bezel-set diamonds at the ring profile
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Return or Exchange Policy Within 30 Days
Made in USA with Eco-Friendly one hundred% Conflict-Free Materials. Designed and manufactured by Kobelli from Los Angeles, California. Complimentary jewelry gift box included.
Ships in discrete packaging. FREE Shipping. FREE 30 Day Returns and Exchanges. SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.